About Huntington Fine Jewelers
What sets us apart
Here at Huntington Jewelers we are all about creating a unique and amazing experience for each of our customers. Where else do you get to be a part of so many special moments such as: engagements, anniversaries, birthdays, graduations, special holidays and so many more important times in people's lives?! Our team is dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and unbeatable customer service along their journey. We are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. Our headquarters are located in Oklahoma City and we have expanded our passion to provide unmatched customer service and quality products to other parts of Oklahoma such as Shawnee, OK and Midwest City, OK.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic, self-driven and dedicated team members to carry out the Huntington Jewelers ideals, experience and culture in our stores and communities. You will experience a fast growing multi-location business that values our customers and our employees. You must commit to our high level of customer service understand that this is the reason our customer's continually choose Huntington Jewelers. Building relationships creates customer loyalty and is a necessary skill. Personal excellence is truly what allows you to be successful. Not only do you have to be well organized and have a professional presentation but you must choose to continually grow your skills knowledge of our products and the jewelry industry.
What will you do?
- Go above and beyond to create an unforgettable customer service experience
- Act as a stylist and personal shopper by using your creativity to build lasting customer relationships
- Build the Huntington Fine Jewelers brand in your community through participation in trunk shows, community events, and giving back to the community and schools.
- Meet or surpass monthly sales goes and actively participate in monthly reviews of performance.
- Know the details of upcoming events, actively participate in event execution, and network with customers to curate sales.
- Complete the formal jewelry education provided by Huntington Fine Jewelers and continue to grow your knowledge of the products and industry.
- Participate in training meetings
- Proactively assist in store opening/closing duties
Want to join our team?
- Retail experience is preferred but not required.
- Previous luxury sales experience preferred
- Diamond sales experience preferred
- GIA certification a plus!
- The ability to think and act quickly while maintaining a polished composure under any circumstance
- Self-driven and dedicated to provide the highest level of customer service
- Strong leadership skills
- Superior communication skills
- High internal motivation
- Flexibility to work with a variety of personalities